My Magic Knight Armor! Morphle the super Hero becomes a Knight to fight a dragon. (Kids Video)

My Magic Knight Armor! Morphle the super Hero becomes a Knight to fight a dragon. (Kids Video)

Morphle Playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmwpvieHKxgF2A7612PdKabO1EEjfe5aP
In the first episode of this compilation of the kids tv show My Magic Pet Morphle, Morphle Morphs into a Knights Armor to defend his friend Mila from a dragon!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Produced by: Arthur van Merwijk

Mila: Sabrina Glow ( http://www.glowgirlskidvoiceover.com )

Other episodes: Danne Bakker, Mark Bastiaan, Nicole Derksen, Jessy Suharyanto, Jesse Tamerius, Merel Hamers, Etienne van Emden, Ruben Zaalberg, Jeroen Koffeman

Backgrounds: Jan-Jaap Schraverus

Characters Designs: Jan Jaap Schraverus, Stein Louisse , David Muchtar
(Mila, Morphle and Daddy Character Designs: Arthur van Merwijk )

Rigging: Stein Louisse, Jeroen Koffeman, David Muchtar, Jan Jaap Schraverus

Sound Design & Music: Spoon-sound
( http://www.spoon-sound.com )
Baby Cars - Bob the PoliceCar Chase thief! Cartoon Rhymes for kids. My Magic Soccer Match! Morphle's 2018 Football World Cup Cartoon For Kids!. Garbage Truck Adventures with Morphle ( +1 hour My Magic Pet Morphle kids videos compilation). Heroes Origins | Thursday Thirst | Rat A Tat | Funny Cartoon Videos for Children. Dinosaurs Play doh Stop Motion T-Rex Dinosaur animation Tyrannosaurus Rex dinosaur toy eggs Jurassic. 28 mins Citi Heroes Series 14 "Super Armor". Avengers, Defeat Romeo With Mech Armors~! Hulk, Spider man, Iron man. My Scary Pet Spider! Morphle becomes a spider superhero! My Magic Pet Morphle Animation for kids. The Pink Panther in "A Very Pink Christmas" | 23 Minute Christmas Special. Moon Baby Plant Trees in His New House Funny Story! Wheels on the Bus by Cartoons Sun & Moon. My Magic Colors - Learn About Colors with My Magic Pet Morphle. My Scary Dragon Morphle! My Magic Pet Morphle Episodes For Kids. Morphle Live TV Channel! (24/7 TV channel for kids with dinosaurs, vehicles and nursery rhymes). Vir: The Robot Boy | Jintu Gags | Compilation Part 5 - 30 Minutes of Fun | WowKidz. My Magic Unicorn Morphle - Animation for Kids. My Magic Halloween With Morphle and the witch kid! Morphle Super hero Halloween. videos for kids. Rat-A-Tat | Chotoonz Kids Funny Cartoon Videos | 'Don Magic Pen'. Morphle ate too much ice cream! Funny superhero animation for kids. Mystery Dinosaur Egg! Mila and Morphle find the egg's dinosaur mother! Morphle episodes for kids!. Morphle the race car chases a magic pet - my magic pet morphle episodes for kids. Dinosaurs Cartoons For Children | New collection of TV KUKUSHKA. Morphle And Pirates! (+1 hour funny Morphle kids videos compilation). Rat-A-Tat |'Lego Cartoons for Kids Compilation'|Chotoonz Kids Funny Cartoon Videos. My Magic Knight - My Magic Pet Morphle episodes for Kids (Knight, Dragon, Pirate & Witch). Big Dinosaur has Stolen Egg | Protect Baby Dino | Little Red Truck Rescue Team | Car Cartoon song. Giant centipede appeared in Tayo town! Go! Power Rangers red, yellow, blue dinosaur! - DuDuPopTOY. My Red Motorbike's Big Chase - My Magic Pet Morphle Motorbike and Vehicle Videos For Kids. [미라큘러스 레이디버그1] 파트1 Ep 6 : 내 친구 알리야 (2/2). Cute Cat Morphle! Animal Animations For Kids!. Superhero Morphle meets superhero Mr. Action! (Funny animation cartoon for kids). Morphle the Magic Balloon- Animations for Kids. My Pet T-Rex Goes To School - My Magic Pet Morphle Dinosaur Video for Kids!. 35 mins Citi Heroes "Robo Heroes Begins". My Pet Dinosaur, Shark, Elephant and Fire Truck Animation Videos For kids!.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Неуклюжие и прелестные создания, которых фотографы запечатлели рядом со своими

Ералаш №65 Урок